The good, the bad, and the ugly: Here’s the scoop on items I loved and loathed.
- I purchased the following winter boots for my trip to Iceland and they were great for Iceland; waterproof, dry feet, and ankle protection. However, one hiking trip months later the seem on my left boot came apart. So, durable? Not so much.
- For extreme cold I recommend a
- When it’s hot and you’re not able to find air conditioning (think Rome in July) this “>bundle that came with a lens, memory card, and battery accessories
- A rolling suitcase or duffle bag on cobblestone roads or up a 5 story walk up gets old really fast. I’ve gotten better with packing by using “>65L bag as my carry on and it’s been a life saver
- A crying baby on 15 hour flight does not make for a good travel experience or good start/end to a trip when all you want to do is sleep. Investing in noise canceling headphones has saved me from many of those situations, and it’s also good if you’re a light sleeper like myself and you’re traveling in a group:
- Activated Charcoal and Probiotics: I recommend both of these products when going to a country where water and food may cause stomach issues. I got home from two weeks in Thailand with NO problems. The brands I use are:
- Traveling internationally can be stressful, but why making it worse by bring the wrong (or no) adapter to change your electronics? I went with a
- Ladies when you’re walking around touring a city on a hot day this product has saved me. There are all sorts of anti-chaffing products but I trust this one from “>product that works miracles